Imbued Within's masterblogger Matt forwarded me this link to Grapples, a fruity Frankenstein's monster of apples and grapes brought to us by the wonders of science. These delightful mutations "Look like an apple. Taste like a grape." What other ungodly olios does modern technology have in store for us?
1. Waterfelon: a robust, juicy sex offender. Filled with seeds.
2. Brezeer: from the German "brezel," this is a hodgepodge of pretzels and beer. It's already ready already! And shaped like a breast! To eat! To drink! To dreat!
3. Chanties: chocolate panties. Exciting? Sure.
4. Corn on the Bob: the freshest sweet corn poured over my Uncle Bob.
5. Zoudini: magic and produce.
TO THE COMMENTS!!!!