Tuesday, July 08, 2008

What's that even mean?

A young Japanese fellow approached me in the street a few moments ago and asked "excuse me, please. Do you know what this means?" He then presented me with a text message displayed on his iPhone which read "what are you all up to?" I explained to him that the message was asking what his plans for the day are (including, I suppose, his friends' plans too, noting the word "all" in the message). I hope that was clear enough. He seemed satisfied.

OBSERVATION OF THE WEEK

Radio personality Wendy Williams looks like Frank Miller drew her.

Williams:


Miller:

3 comments:

d.w. said...

Seriously, that's what you told him?

You missed a golden comedy opportunity there, boy howdy.

Gabe said...

You know, it didn't even OCCUR to me to fuck with him? I'm getting old.

Kath said...

That looks nothing like my mother.